Share this article on:
4 Types of Hosting
Why do you need hosting?
Firstly, you need web hosting to design your website, and secondly, to give it a life on the internet. This means web hosting allows you to design and create your website mostly through WordPress, and then publish it on the internet where people will be able to access it. If you don’t have the best web hosting then you may face many issues, for example late site loading time which will affect the site’s search engine optimization (every site needs search engine optimization to make the website available on google and to make it popular.)
So let’s have a look at the 4 main types of web hosting
- Shared Web Hosting
- VPS Hosting (Virtual Private Server)
- Reseller Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
We have made it easy for you to select between one of these for your business
Considering Shared hosting and reseller hosting, I have talked about that earlier so looking on to the VPS and Dedicated Hosting:
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting divides server resources into virtual servers, where resources can be allocated in a way that does not directly reflect the underlying hardware. However, VPS is usually used to move a VPS container between servers which allows the users to have root access to their own virtual space.
- Dedicated Hosting is that a person or a company has its own web server and has full control and access over it however, the user typically does not own the server and when you have the dedicated hosting it is your responsibility to secure and maintain the server
- Shared hosting is the best and one of the most used web hosting and is for any business as you get the hosting for a very low price and you can cancel hosting anytime and can also switch from shared hosting to a VPS or Dedicated web hosting anytime you want too.
- Reseller accounts allow clients to divide their account and sell or distribute these allocations to other users. For example, if you purchase a 10GB reseller account, he can then sell ten 1GB accounts.